If you need help living intentionally, this place is for you.
You need help because:
- your credit sucks.
- you have no savings.
- you live paycheck to paycheck.
- you know what you should do but do otherwise because of “reasons.”
Or maybe you need help because:
- your toddler, tween, or teen is making you insane.
- you try to be the best parent you can be but still feel like a failure
- you want to stop yelling at your kids.
Perhaps you need help because:
- your intimate relationship is not as strong as it used to be/could be.
- your relationship is a battlefield. You fight. A lot.
- you don’t know what to do, but you know you need to do something.
It’s possible that you need help because:
- your house always looks like it threw up on itself
- you live in fear that someone might come over unannounced
- you lack basic cleaning and home organizational skills – or – you are too overwhelmed to get it all done.
Hi there. I’m Keri. I’ve been married to the love of my life since November 2013. I’m a mother and a grandmother. When I’m not wife-ing, mothering, grandmothering, or blogging, I work as a registered nurse. A lifetime ago, I was a professional bookkeeper. So, I have some skills and I know some stuff.
I’m just like you – I’m not perfect. What I am is motivated to live with intent. Living intentionally doesn’t mean being perfect. It means having goals and working to achieve them. My goals include having financial security, being good to the people that matter to me, and living in pleasant surroundings. You know, being a well-adjusted, properly functioning, adult. You, too?